Cisco is the world-wide leader in networking, transforming how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Comtec is very proud to be a Cisco Premier Partner with the skills and expertise to assist organisations in building a converged voice and data infrastructure based on Cisco’s leading technology.
Comtec’s expertise in IT Infrastructure, Datacentre and Communications enables us to uniquely provide our clients with end-to-end solutions leveraging the three main technology architectures of Cisco.
Cisco’s Borderless Network solutions enable organisations to connect anyone, anywhere using any device. Whether this be wired networks providing the core interconnectivity, wireless networks that are enabling greater mobility and support for BYOD, or wide-area networks enabling greater connectivity and creating the global network. All of these technologies are supported by a comprehensive range of security applications that protect your network and controls both user and device access.
Where the network enables us to connect, Cisco’s Collaboration portfolio enables us to improve the way we communicate and collaborate. At the core of Cisco Collaboration is the Unified Communications Manager that enables comprehensive IP Telephony and Unified Communications. This is complemented by a range of applications that change the way businesses communicate including Cisco Jabber that enables UC on any device, Cisco Contact Centre, Cisco Webex and Cisco Telepresence.
The network is the optimum place for new capabilities that connect applications, servers and storage together. Comtec and Cisco can help businesses:
- Extend the lifecycle of critical datacentre facilities and assets
- Provide a safe and secure architecture for the datacentre
- Be more responsive to business needs
Datacentre & Virtualisation
Combining our datacentre experience with our expertise in Cisco, Comtec is able to support organisations looking to build a virtualised IT and Communication infrastructure based on Cisco technology. We can provide the core components from Cisco including Unified Computing, Datacentre Switching, Storage Networking and Security. We can then assist you in virtualising your server, desktop and communication infrastructure.
The Cisco Self-Defending Network offers architectural security solutions that meet evolving security requirements. Security is built into the technology; so by using a lifecycle services approach you can design, implement, operate and optimise enterprise network platforms that defend your critical business processes against attack and disruption, protect privacy and support policy and regulatory compliance controls. By using your network as your security solutions platform, you can:
- Help keep people and IT assets safe
- Make your organization more resilient and reliable
- Get the maximum business benefit from IT investments
Efficient, fast, live. Cisco Mobility Solutions deliver secure connections, rich experiences and intelligent services to help your organisation:
- Improve the efficiency of employees and enhance the experiences of customers and partners
- Collaborate in real-time using your choice of tools: application access, voice, video, instant messaging, or e-mail
- Maintain security and access policies for devices and networks
- Redefine business processes with voice, guest, location, security and other mobility services
- Track assets in real time
- Turn an entire city into a hotspot; allowing city workers and residents to work anywhere
Cisco TelePresence creates life-like, in-person experiences between individuals, businesses and events. Now, people everywhere can work, live, play and learn together, in person – over the network.
Cisco Network Systems are the foundation for the services and applications you need to realise the potential of your business. Cisco switches, routers, and software create an inherently intelligent, integrated network to adapt for your current and future business needs by:
- Providing secure, but unconstrained, connectivity between employees, customers and information
- Delivering quality, real-time applications, such as voice and video, on a converged network platform
- Ensuring access to information and resources from anywhere
- Automating a manageable and self-defending network
- Reducing your operating expenses
Cisco Unified Communications enhances business productivity and facilitates agility by creating a Unified Workspace encompassing every combination of applications, devices, networks and operating systems. Unified Communications is helping integrate communications more closely with business processes, ensuring that information reaches recipients every time and everywhere, no matter what their working environment, through the most appropriate medium.
- Mobility: Get a unified view of calls, calendars, data, and e-mail everywhere, every time
- Collaboration: Share all types of media with voice, Web, or videoconferencing participants
- Security: Extend comprehensive security throughout your network, from infrastructure through call control devices and communications applications
- Choice: Open standards facilitate integration with applications from other industry leaders
- Customer Service: Integration with applications maximises contact centre performance and customer satisfaction
Data Center Capacity Planning Solutions (Datasheet)
Data Center (White Paper)