Comtec managed hosting services are designed to deliver the benefits of a fast, resilient infrastructure without the need to invest in your own datacentre. Comtec’s managed hosting service delivers all of the benefits of a state-of-the-art datacentre, featuring colocation, server consolidation, virtualisation and the latest generation of high density blade servers, without the impact on capital expenditure.
Hosted services are managed 24×7 in our secure datacentre, which delivers exceptional levels of performance, availability and resilience. Our datacentres use the very latest in power and cooling technologies to deliver energy efficient solutions suitable for the demands of high-density and virtualised server environments.
Access to Comtec’s Managed Hosting Services can be provided via our national carrier-grade business Ethernet WAN service. This service provides flexible, cost-effective Ethernet connectivity with faster speeds, scalable bandwidth and enhanced quality of service.
- Free up capital and human resource to lower your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Predictable monthly costs help with the on-going management of budgets
- Improved uptime and server availability
- Scalability and flexibility to deliver against changing business needs
- Improved workforce mobility with remote access to applications
- Reduced carbon footprint with our energy efficient datacentre
- Flexible hosting solutions tailored to your business needs and managed to defined service levels (SLAs)
- Secure datacentre facility with both virtual and physical threat detection and management
- Full environmental management to prevent hot spots and address dynamic virtualised loads
- Virtualisation technology
- Up to 10 kW of cooling capacity per cabinet for high density hosting
- Uninterruptable Power Supply systems (UPS) and hydrogen power cell
- 24/7 Network Operation Centre (NOC) and 24/7 access to your servers
- Ethernet WAN access utilising the new 21st Century Network from BT
- Flexible payment options to fit any budget