Assured datacentre availability is a business-critical imperative. Without robust and scalable uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems in place, you simply don’t have a resilient business continuity strategy in place. Knowing how to adopt and operate the optimum UPS systems can be challenging in an environment that is subject to constant change and becoming increasingly virtualised.
From small networks to megawatt installations, Comtec is the provider of choice for UPS:
Intelligent and efficient network power protection for servers, point-of-sale terminals, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices
- High Performance battery back-up & protection for business computers
- Advanced UPS management and safe system shutdown
- Remote monitoring and control of an individual UPS
Comtec provides battery back-up power for anything from a single PC or workstation to an entire datacentre. This includes standalone solutions for office IT and point-of-sale and pre-engineered, rack-based power and cooling systems for server rooms and datacentres. Servers, telecommunications equipment, storage and any other devices can be configured together to deliver a solution that will protect all your equipment from power outages.
Comtec works closely with leading UPS vendors, such as MGE and APC by Schneider Electric, to build and implement the most flexible, scalable and energy-efficient UPS solutions. Our commitment to delivering technical excellence ensures your ICT and business objectives will continue to be met in the event of a power outage.
- Eliminate the risks to business of electrical outage and downtime, including loss of data and damage to equipment
- Minimise energy cost wastage and promote carbon responsibility
- Underpin business continuity and compliance
- Scale ICT adoption easily and rapidly
- Standardise on a modular, industry-leading datacentre infrastructure platform
- Best-of-breed scalable UPS technology:
- Standalone UPS for SOHO/ SMB
- Rack-based UPS for datacentres server rooms and communications rooms
- Industrial and custom UPS solutions
- Hydrogen fuel cell UPS
- Power distribution units, including Zero U
- Battery resupply and decommissioning
- Management and monitoring
- Support and maintenance