Comtec provides a wide range of storage technologies from the world’s leading vendors. Our close relationships with partners such as HP, Oracle, Huawei, EMC, Net App and Dell allow us to design and deliver class-leading solutions for data back-up, recovery, security and archiving.
Storage area networks (SANs) provide a fast, reliable and scalable environment for large volumes of data and are ideal for business-critical and high-bandwidth applications. Fibre channel provides enterprise-class connectivity to your data and greater network performance, improving both access and recovery times.
SANs provide better utilisation of your storage media and reduce the physical size of your datacentre, lowering the total cost of ownership, whilst delivering enhanced business continuity through ease of back-up and retrieval in the case of disaster recovery.
Comtec partners with the leading providers of storage technology; including Oracle Axiom, HP 3PAR and LeftHand solutions along with application vendors VMware, Microsoft, SAP and Citrix. In fact, Comtec is the only company in the UK fully accredited to design, install and support the Oracle Axiom 600 range of high-performance storage solutions.
Comtec also partners with Nimbus, a manufacturer of innovative, sustainable storage solutions. These low-latency, solid-state storage platforms represent a departure from the traditional spinning disk arrays and deliver performance, efficiency, reliability and intelligence for server and desktop virtualization, databases, HPC and next-generation cloud infrastructure.
- Improved network performance
- Supports workforce mobility and desktop virtualisation
- Lower operating costs through more efficient use of computing resource
- Increased resilience and reliability
- Mitigate risk
- Reduce back-up & recovery times
- High-speed access for data storage and recovery
- Server consolidation & virtualisation
- Improved disaster recovery
- Flexible, scalable storage
- Simplified data management