About Our TeamBenefit from our knowledge, relationships, culture and commitment
We specialise in providing world-class communication infrastructure and technology services to businesses operating within the private and public sectors throughout the UK. Founded in 1999, we have extensive experience in creating high-quality solutions aligned to business needs. We strive to be the number one partner our customers trust to deliver the complex technology solutions they need to drive innovation, accelerate growth and increase efficiency.
- We design, build, maintain and offer support across a vast range of technologies
- We partner with best-of-breed vendors to provide excellent solutions and services.
- Committed to quality, we maintain ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certification
- Our holistic approach to projects ensures we exceed customer expectations every time. We build lasting beneficial relationships
- We are experts in delivering IT transformations for optimum efficiency, resilience, and performance.
- We offer a competitive advantage to our customers by implementing flexible, scalable, and cost-effective technology solutions.
- Our state-of-the-art 24/7 Network Operations Centre (NOC) provides around-the-clock, proactive systems monitoring and management; ensuring systems availability and uptime.
- We provide a lifecycle focus on datacentres, server rooms, and other IT and communications installations.
- As specialists in datacentre design, build, maintenance and ongoing management, our end-to-end service encompasses new builds, refurbishments, and the upgrade of live facilities as well as continuous service assurance monitoring
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Nick is CEO of Comtec and is responsible for overseeing all management decision making within the organisation. Nick has headed Comtec since its humble beginnings as an IT consultancy in the 1990s and works closely with his management team to formulate strategies designed to continually drive Comtec forward. Nick is a recognised entrepenuer and is always looking at opportunities in many markets.
Chief Executive of JoinLucy
JoinLucy is the sustainability partner Comtec uses to help its clients make the changes they need for NetZero compliance. Adam has extensive experience in product development and telecom networks which benefits Comtec from time to time as he fulfils the role of consultant engineer and product designer.
Chief Information Officer
Phil heads up a national team of IT & Power engineers that covers all of our datacentre, voice and data solutions. With over 40 years of experience in the industry Phil is an expert in many technical areas including virtualisation, DCIM and multi-site networks. He ensures that both Comtec’s and customers business objectives are achieved with the aid of technology and digital solutions supported by Comtec.
Chief Wellbeing Officer
Jen Tuik drives the strategy and innovation around work-life, health, and wellness to empower Comtec’s people to feel happy and fulfilled. Jen has developed a culture that promotes advocacy, openness and support to help our team thrive in both their professional and personal lives.
Chris is a highly proficient Sales Leader with over 20 years’ experience managing and leading Sales units. He has a proven reputation for delivering results and building trust-based relationships.
Chris joins Comtec from Firstcom Europe where he led the Indirect Channel for the last 3 years. He also has led sales at Hunter Macdonald , Verizon, GTS Ebone, Netcom and Cable and Wireless. He leads a team of Sales and Relationship managers to drive the growth and expansion of Comtec in all their markets.
ISO 9001/27011 - ISMS Policy
It is the policy of Comtec to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 27001:2017 in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
Full information about our Quality and ISMS Policy is available on request.
Modern Slavery Policy
ISO 9001 Certificate
ISO 27001 Certificate
Contact us for more information
Full Service Consultancy
We design, build, maintain, and support across a vast range of technologies.
Top Value & Quality
We provide all-star solutions at very favourable prices.
Established For Over 26 Years
We’ve built an amazing reputation and experience in our field.
Comtec House, 46a Albert Road North, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9EL.
Phone: 01737 228100
Registered in England 3772881
VAT Reg No. 257 9810 63
Datacentre & Infrastructure Enquiries
Phone: 01737 228100 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basingstoke Office, Belvedere House, Basing View, Basingstoke RG21 4HG
Comtec Enterprises LLC
The Pinnacle Building, 3455 Peachtree Road North East, 5th Floor, Atlanta, Georgia, 30326
Delaware File Number: 3163798 HBS: 3163708 IRS EIN: 36-4967992