Many organisations are being told that the future is being in the cloud. There are many drivers behind this, especially at this time with recent events:
- Move to Operating cost from Capital cost
- Recovery of office space back to the business
- Flexibilty and Agility in providing and accessing IT resources
- Access anywhere to applications in the new flexible way of working which the pandemic has driven companies into utilising remote workers
We want to help companies go down this path in a confident and secure way.
- Complete endpoint, email and URL filtering protection
- Microsoft 365/G Suite data fully backed up, 3 times a day
- Endpoints and network servers backed up with full disaster recovery
- Complete visibility into the health and status of your IT estate
- Automatic detection and fixing of vulnerabilities
- On-demand scalability to protect extra users as required
- Industry-leading SLAs and detailed reporting options available
- No more unexpected bills
- Expert skills and tools working for you 24/7 free up more of your time to focus on your business!
- Premium CleanCloud add-ons, including endpoints, network servers, databases, etc. backed up with full DR and UPS protection and environmental monitoring for all on-premise equipment
Keep employees secure and productive
Employees are both your biggest asset and potentially your weakest link, which explains why a staggering 98% of cyber attacks rely on social engineering tactics. Keeping them safe from malware, ransomware, phishing exploits and other cyber threats is critical for their productivity, but also to prevent malicious attacks spreading across your organisation.
CleanCloud, Comtec’s Secure End-to-End Managed Service addresses these needs without you needing to take valuable time away from your business. We equip each employee with state-of-the-art protection that we control and manage on your behalf; leaving them to work however and wherever they want.
Switch to save and start consuming cybersecurity the smart way
The average organisation has 47 different security solutions deployed across their network. Instead of buying security licences and equipment and investing in expensive skills to manage them and keep tabs on the latest threat vectors, organisations are increasingly switching to a subscription-based managed service approach like CleanCloud, allowing them to use the exact same solutions they’re used to at a fraction of a cost.
CleanCloud offers lower training, staffing and investment costs, as part of a comprehensive 24/7 managed service combining the perfect blend of next-generation security technologies.
ISO 27001 accredited 24/7 security operations and monitoring
Every CleanCloud End-to-End Secure Managed Service is backed by our UK-based 24/7 network and security operations centre. This permanently staffed, ISO 27001 accredited resource continually monitors all endpoints and assets (e.g. user devices, servers, network nodes, databases, etc.) to pinpoint vulnerabilities, alert issues, launch remediations and recommend cyber hardening initiatives. A range of SLAs and reporting options is available.
Get peace of mind with our choice of best-of-breed technologies
Comtec partners with leading cybersecurity vendors to enable advanced protection. Our investments in large-scale managed service provider infrastructure allow the smallest Comtec customers to harness solution features typically reserved for the largest organisations. Our core service features technology from industry leaders Bitdefender, Mimecast, Barracuda, Datto and APC by Schneider Electric with additional modules supported by best-of-breed suppliers.
Enquire about CleanCloud for your organisation
Contact us for more information
Full Service Consultancy
We design, build, maintain, and support across a vast range of technologies.
Top Value & Quality
We provide all-star solutions at very favourable prices.
Established For Over 26 Years
We’ve built an amazing reputation and experience in our field.
Phone: 0800 008 7599
Registered in England 3772881
VAT Reg No. 257 9810 63
Datacentre & Infrastructure Enquiries
Phone: 0800 008 7599 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basingstoke Office, Belvedere House, Basing View, Basingstoke RG21 4HG
London Office, Gunnery House, 9-11 Gunnery Terrace, London, SE18 6SW
Comtec Enterprises LLC
The Pinnacle Building, 3455 Peachtree Road North East, 5th Floor, Atlanta, Georgia, 30326
Delaware File Number: 3163798 HBS: 3163708 IRS EIN: 36-4967992