The Hybrid Cloud – best of both worlds
Cloud solutions deliver amazing flexibility, scalability, and reliablity. There is a host of cloud services to choose from ranging from Amazon Web Services (AWS) through to Microsoft Azure.
The issue is that it can be pretty daunting understand the 100’s of services each of these providers offer and how best to choose and customise the right ones your company needs. Not just that, but how to migrate your data seamlessly, get the best pricing, and also maintain security and business continuation.
Managed Services and Colocation
Harness the unique technology expertise and infrastructure of Comtec Enterprises via our range of managed and unmanaged (colocation) services that minimise costs and optimise IT perfomance.
Working as your IT team, or alongside your existing personnel, Comtec’s managed services are designed to keep systems online and fully optimised 24/7. We give you access to the best technology and skills on an affordable and predicatble basis, without diluting the focus you need to run your core business operations without distraction.
Comtec manage these services 24x7x365 in our state of the art secure data centre, with high levels of resilience. Comtec’s data centres use the latest power and cooling infrastructure for increased energy efficiency to cater for high density servers and server virtualisation. These facilities are managed by experienced data centre engineers with IT vendor accreditations. Comtec’s hosted services deliver maximum value for your budget and you can be sure that your critical application and data are safe in our hands.
Comtec managed hosting services include the following features:-
• Flexible hosting solutions tailored for your specific needs, all managed to defined service levels (SLAs).
• Secure facility with locked cabinets, CCTV and physical threat management.
• Full environmental management to prevent hot spots and address dynamic loads.
• Up to 10 kW of cooling capacity per cabinet for high density hosting.
• Uninterruptable Power Supply systems (UPS), backed by Diesel Generator.
• Multi-path resilient network access. Diversely routed circuits to multiple London PoPs.
• Minimum of dual redundant network equipment to ensure maximum uptime.
• 24/7 Network Operation Centre (NOC) and 24/7 access to your servers.
Our Cloud Migration consultancy team are experts in taking business processes and applications into the public, private or hybrid cloud. From hosted communications to PaaS, IaaS and SaaS implementations, we can guide your cloud future for maximum business advantage.
Full Service Consultancy
We design, build, maintain, and support across a vast range of technologies.
Top Value & Quality
We provide all-star solutions at very favourable prices.
Established For Over 23 Years
We’ve built an amazing reputation and experience in our field.
Comtec House, 46a Albert Road North, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9EL.
Registered in England 3772881
VAT Reg No. 257 9810 63
Datacentre & Infrastructure Enquiries
Phone: 01737 228100 E-mail: email@example.com