Today Comtec has launched CleanCloud, a Secure End-to-End Managed Service created to protect businesses and their scattered employees and assets, resulting in significant savings in time, money and resources, as well as advanced security and 24/7 monitoring.
CleanCloud empowers organisations to:
- Carry on working, safe in the knowledge that CleanCloud is actively combating evolving security challenges without taking up valuable time
- Achieve a robust cyber posture through advanced technology and 24/7 monitoring
- Combine powerful best-of-breed protection and core cybersecurity capabilities in one simple to consume service, ready to protect against the most common cyber-attack vectors
- Leverage complete visibility into the health and status of their IT estate with regular granular reports
- Save significant costs relating to training, staffing, acquiring, and managing multiple solutions
- Equip each employee with state-of-the-art protection that Comtec controls and manages on their behalf; leaving them to work however and wherever they want
- Avoid unexpected bills, thanks to a predictable ongoing cost for a comprehensive 24/7 managed service combining the perfect blend of next-generation security technologies
- Significantly improved resilience and business continuity
CleanCloud is powered by:
Fully accredited, UK-based 24/7 security operations and monitoring
Every Comtec CleanCloud service is backed by our UK-based network and security operations centre. This permanently staffed, ISO 27001 accredited, 24/7 resource can continually monitor all endpoints and assets to pinpoint vulnerabilities, alert issues, launch remediations and recommend cyber hardening initiatives. A range of SLAs and reporting options is available.
Comtec partners with leading cybersecurity vendors to enable advanced protection. Our investments in large-scale managed service provider infrastructure allow SMBs to harness solution features typically reserved for the largest organisations. Our core service features technology from industry leaders Bitdefender, Mimecast, Barracuda, Datto and APC by Schneider Electric with additional modules supported by best-of-breed suppliers.
CleanCloud includes the following features:
- Antivirus and anti-phishing with next-generation endpoint security
- Integrated anti-spam email and URL filtering service
- Microsoft 365/G Suite data fully backed up, 3 times a day
- Automatic detection and fixing of vulnerabilities
- Industry-leading SLAs and detailed reporting options
- Access to expert skills and tools working for you around the clock
- All remotely monitored and managed 24/7/365 from a UK-based NOC
- Endpoints, network servers, databases, backed up with full DR*
- UPS protection and environmental monitoring for all on-premises equipment*
Click here to find out more, read the full CleanCloud datasheet, and enquire about CleanCloud for your organisation.