Maintenance & Support
Comtec engineers are accredited to high standards with best-of-breed technology vendors, equipping them to deliver all the expertise necessary to protect your IT investments either onsite or remotely.
Our maintenance and support services are flexible enough to meet any requirement; augmenting your existing IT resources and processes to create additional value by plugging skills gaps, optimising IT processes and applying consultancy knowledge.
All services are delivered with passion by experienced engineers, with a range of service levels available to meet tiered or bespoke needs.
Our range of IT, network and voice support services have been designed to enable you to operate your information and communications technologies as cost effectively and efficiently as possible. Our team of highly accredited experts help you ensure the continuity of your business-critical applications.
Whether you require basic system maintenance and support, or proactive monitoring with real-time responses, we have the depth of experience and the in-house expertise to handle all of your support or outsourcing requirements.
Comtec’s support services range from pre-purchased bundled hours of support through to a fully outsourced IT services. We can be your engineer, IT expert, virtual IT Manager or IT department.
Hardware maintenance provided through warranty management and extended warranties. PMV’s (preventative maintenance visits) can be optionally included into contracts to ensure a proactive service. Please call for details and a quote.
Comtec’s customisable support services include the following features:-
- Flexible support options including:
- Annual contracts paid monthly with remote support and standard 8 hours on-site support per month
- Pre-purchased telephone, remote and on-site support
- Reactive On-demand pay as you go services
- Support for Specific areas or combined IT, network and voice support
- Help desk and user support, by phone or email
- Online visibility of tickets
- Proactive remote monitoring, alerting and management
- Proactive patching of systems to protect against vulnerabilities
- Management of hardware inventories, product warranties, software licences
- Configuration management, adds moves and changes
- Monthly performance reports
- Quarterly meeting to discuss trends
- 24 x 7 x 365 network operations centre (NOC)
- Accredited IT, data, electrical and voice engineers
Comtec’s support services allow organisations to take advantage of:-
- Tailored support services to your specific requirements.
- Single point of contact for all your needs.
- Defined Service Level Agreements (SLA) with response times.
- Cost-effective pricing with flexible payment options.
- Proactive monitoring of your network.
Working closely with Comtec, enables organisations to achieve the following benefits:-
- Improved uptime and availability through defined service levels, proactive management, telephone and on-site support.
- Increased flexibility and lower total cost of ownership (TCO) by relieving your organisation from the burden of day to day management, support and upkeep of your IT, IP Network and IP-PBX assets.
- Predictable monthly costs to ease your budgetary needs
- Access to expertise, technology and vendor specific, keeping you up to date with the complexities of technology and systems operation.
Comtec Works for You
Comtec is a trusted provider of IT Infrastructure, Datacentre and Communications solutions. We adopt technologies from leading vendors to deliver innovative, cost-effective information and communications technology solutions for SMB, mid-market and enterprise clients. We are accredited to both provide and support multi-vendor solutions to meet any business challenge.
0800 008 7599 | email@example.com
Comtec House, 46A Albert Road North, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9EL. Registered in England 3772881 VAT Reg No. 733 3488 28
To get pricing and information on Comtec Hosting or Cloud Connect please enter your details below, including amount of data in TB to be protected.
Full Service Consultancy
We design, build, maintain, and support across a vast range of technologies.
Top Value & Quality
We provide all-star solutions at very favourable prices.
Established For Over 23 Years
We’ve built an amazing reputation and experience in our field.
Comtec House, 46a Albert Road North, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9EL.
Registered in England 3772881
VAT Reg No. 257 9810 63
Datacentre & Infrastructure Enquiries
Phone: 0845 899 1400 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org