Cloud computing – all of the efficiencies of a consolidated infrastructure, accessed via the internet, is simply too compelling to ignore.
Comtec Cloud services enable customers to access all the IT services they need to run their businesses from the cloud without the need for infrastructure investment or the deployment of on-site services.
Essentially, the cloud concept turns computing into a utility; where businesses pay on a resource-use basis but are able to scale their use up or down, adding or removing new users or applications, instantly and without penalty.
The notion of a truly scalable infrastructure underpins all of our cloud offerings. It allows us to provide an efficient, affordable enterprise-class IT service to businesses of all sizes. Customers can also choose to combine Comtec Cloud with our managed service offer.
- Scalability. Increase or reduce capacity as business demands change.
- Utility. Service costs are based on consumption; you only pay for what you use.
- Simplicity. No need to purchase hardware, software licenses or implementation services.
- Efficiency. By placing storage and server needs in our hands you shift the burden away from your in-house team, freeing them to focus on business-critical tasks.
- Quality of Service. Comtec offers 24/7 customer support from our Network Operations Centre.
- Security. Comtec’s cloud platform has been designed to deliver outstanding reliability and security for your IT Network; we can guarantee full redundancy through all the cloud layers.
Our Cloud Migration consultancy team are experts in taking aspects of your business and applications into the Cloud, be that Public, Private or Hybrid. They have advised and helped plan many customers move to cloud based applications such as Office 365, Salesforce, Hosted Exchange and Hosted Telephony for example.